(Source: kylebonallo, via claryherondales)
BBC has nice graphics for this kind of thing, but their presenters are wearing awful suits.
the British way to comment on an independence vote
The UN’s report on childhood mortality was published today, which is the kind of event I really nerd out about.
- 200,000 fewer children died in 2013 than in 2012.
- The worldwide mortality rate among children under 5 has fallen by nearly half since 1990.
- Many countries (including Ethiopia, Tanzania, and Liberia) have cut under 5 mortality by more than TWO THIRDS since 1990.
- 19,000 children under five died every day of 2013. Most of them continue to die from preventable or treatable diseases.
- More than a third of child deaths result from three preventable and treatable diseases: pneumonia, diarrhea, and malaria.
- We will likely miss the global development goal of cutting child mortality by two thirds by 2015 and need to continue to speed the rate of decline.
- Between 1990 and 2013, 223,000,000 children died. Most of those deaths were preventable.
More here in the New York Times report on the study.
The old guy is his son. Oh my goodness.
I almost started crying
FOREVER - 1.01 PILOT
1920x1080 | .jpg | logofree | 1,319 caps | sorted
gallery :: download
- PLEASE LIKE/REBLOG IF TAKING!
- credit genrecaps.tumblr.com or genrecaps.net
- zip files are in .doc form. if you need help changing the extension go here
this new show Forever sounds like Torchwood if Jack were a doctor
then and now
- Shut Up, Dr. Phil
- Season Seven, Time for a Wedding!
- Adventures in Babysitting
- The Slice Girls
- Plucky Pennywhistle’s Magical Menagerie
- Party on, Garth
- The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo
they started listening to fall out boy
i don’t watch this show what is going on
well it’s actually fairly simple
I feel like this one post sums up Supernatural more than anything else ever will