- a sleeping Cas
- DEAN GETS HIS FREAKING PIE
- alternate universe where dean wasn’t pulled from hell in time and he’s a demon
- bottleneck episode: Dean, Cas, and Sam locked in a room just talking
- Cas having to borrow Dean’s clothes
- Dean’s reaction to Cas buying him beer, pie, and porn
- The French Mistake 2 where Jared and Jensen get trapped in the Supernatural world
- Freaky Friday episode where Dean, Cas and Sam switch bodies
- Sam/Cas hug (dammit Sam, just hug the poor guy already)
- ADAM IS STILL IN HELL YOU GUYS
- more buddy-buddy moments between Dean and Cas, like when Dean took Cas to a brothel to pop his cherry (unsuccessfully) and they got kicked out
- Cas being confused about hunger pains and physical tiredness and SHOWERS! SHIRTLESS CAS! I WANT A SHIRTLESS CAS!
- Dean teaching Cas how to drive the Impala
i’m sorry i just really really want Ezekiel Wigglesworth to star in a major action film when he’s older just so the announcers have to say his name in really deep dramatic voices
It would be titled “The Smith Family” and they would all be named John, Jennifer, Chris, Jessica, and Matthew Smith.
so wait now that 11 is technically 12 can we have a clock with all the Doctor’s faces on it now?
I forgot about the clock
CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY
what if gravity was like air conditioning and if u wanted to fly you would just turn it down a bit
Guys. When the 11th doctor regenerates, they should name the episode:
“The Clock Strikes TWELVE”
Right guys? Right?
So how many people have to like this before it becomes canon.
What’d be even better is at some point in the episode a clock falls and hits the Doctor.
Literally, THE CLOCK STRIKES TWELVE
There should be a show called “You’ll Never Find Out” where each week there’s a new story with a new set of characters and it always ends on a cliffhanger.
Well hello there satan
NO BUT THEN IN THE SEASON FINALE THEY HAVE LIKE 3 MINUTE SPOTS TO SHOW THE CONCLUSIONS FOR ALL THE STORIES
AND PLOT TWIST: All those unconnected stories? They connect like puzzle pieces in the end.